Mommy Tips: Organizational Ideas
I’m gathering all the handy tips and tricks I learn and putting them on my blog so that you can use them – and so that I can pull them up and remember them when it’s time! I’ll be updating these as I find more handy info.
- Store linens inside their own pillowcases to keep track of matches (and it looks more organized as well)
- Re-use Wet Ones wipes containers to store plastic grocery bags
- Store plushy toys by attaching a velcro strip to the wall
- Attach a couple wires to the ceiling and store your rolls of wrapping paper above them
- Put magnetic strips on the insides of your medicine cabinet doors to store bobby pins, tweezers, clippers, etc.
- Bread tags make great cord labels to organize your office space
- Install a tension rod to hang spray bottles