Because if my friends jumped off a bridge . . .
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
~Boondock Saints II
4. What is your favorite TV show?
6. What did you have for breakfast?
~Blueberry pop tarts
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
~Brussels sprouts and bananas. I’m not much for lima beans, either.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
10. Favorite dressing?
~Either ranch or raspberry vinaigrette
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
~Ireland, London, Australia, France, just to name a few.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
~Depends on the day. Sometimes it’s ½ empty because I just emptied it.
15. Where would you want to retire?
~Somewhere with a beach and balmy breeze
16. Favorite time of day?
~The time when I get to go home and see Puddin’
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
~I’ll watch them but I’m not an avid watcher.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
~Night, hands down.
24. Do you have any pets?
~Just one kitty cat we affectionately call Fatass.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
~Nah, you already know my latest and greatest, Facebook friends.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
~I went through phases (don’t we all?). I remember wanting to be a concert pianist or actress the most.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
~Swimming in my pool all day, every day.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
~Just one – wasn’t my fault.
32. Any pet peeves?
~Chewing with your mouth open, talking about subjects you haven’t researched, and ASSuming that everyone has the same viewpoint as your own.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings.
~Meats, onions, and black olives.
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
~McDs I think.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
~Anywhere but Walmart. Let’s say Target.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
42. Broccoli? Dog food?
~Broccoli is awesome. Especially with cheese.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
~Considering I’ve taken very few vacations this is easy to answer. The one I took to St. Louis with my Mama when I was 14.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
~Last time we went out to dinner was for M & A’s engagement dinner . . . so . . . them, kids, Mama, S, J, and other family friends.
45. What are you listening to right now?
~The heater hum.
46. What is your favorite color?
~Blue, silver, green
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
~I would looooove to have some coffee! After T is finished nursing, that is.